What we do: Working at AT Worthy means joining a talented team interested in enabling the digital worthiness of different industries. We build subscription-based platforms that improve the digital customer journey. Will you join us to write the next chapter?
What you’ll do: The Partnerships team is responsible for creating new opportunities from AT Worthy’s platform and delivering value to partners. You will identify and build relationships with strategic partners, craft go-to-market strategies, lead cross-functional opportunities, identify growth opportunities, and manage partnerships in alignment with our strategic objectives.
- Identify and close strategic partners for best-in-class integrations with our various AT Worthy platform offerings.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with those partners to drive awareness and adoption of AT Worthy platforms and services
- Lead the development of new and existing cross-functional strategic opportunities with AT Worthy’s largest partners
- Support the overall product management and product marketing efforts for new AT Worthy web content initiatives
- Identify new strategic opportunities that leverage AT Worthy’s innovations and closely collaborate with internal stakeholders to bring those opportunities to the market.
- Analyze and report on the impact of partnerships and business relationships with a critical and creative mindset
- Understand and communicate market opportunities, needs, and partner feedback to Product and Engineering teams to inform product roadmap and prioritization
- Lead the ongoing management of these partnerships to ensure partner and AT Worthy’s success
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Deep understanding of the web ecosystem, products, and business models across consumer verticals
- A professional solid network of partners across the leading consumer verticals
- Strong public speaking and presentation skills
- Ability to adapt quickly and work effectively in a fast-moving environment
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent years of experience
- 5+ years of experience in strategic partnerships, deal-oriented roles at companies building consumer-facing, technology-driven products
- Proven people, communication, active listening, and cross-functional management skills
- Proven ability to close partnerships that drive value for all stakeholders
- Passion for the latest Web and Internet technologies
- Ability to connect with key decision-makers at partner companies and expedite the deal process
- Proven ability to effectively communicate opportunity value across technical, product, marketing, business, finance, legal, and leadership
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Passionate about the Digital Worthiness!
We believe that having a team of diverse backgrounds and voices working together will enable us to create innovative products that improve people’s lives and communicate. AT Worthy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification, in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please don’t be shy and contact us.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org