What we do: Working at AT Worthy means joining a talented team interested in enabling the digital worthiness of different industries. We build subscription-based platforms that improve the digital customer journey. Will you join us to write the next chapter?
We are looking for an experienced full-stack web developer to join our Startup. You will utilize exceptional technical acumen to enhance all aspects of our SaaS platform.
You will work closely with a tight-knit group of talented cross-functional teams that help build a unicorn.
In this role, you will:
- Develop high-quality, maintainable, standards-compliant code;
- Collaboratively build client-facing web applications;
- Play an active role in driving the product roadmap;
- Manage a WordPress environment with multiple installations across development, staging, and production.;
- Work closely with the Chief Technology Officer to develop, maintain, and secure the corporation’s data and app infrastructure.
- Experience with one or more key back-end web technologies: Node.js, Flask, or Django;
- Experience with one or more key front-end frameworks: React, AngularJS;
- Experience building robust high-performance production web applications;
- Knowledgeable in working with Trello and Bitbucket;
- Experience managing resources through Amazon Web Services;
- Experience extracting data from public APIs;
- Experience building APIs and micro-services;
- Knowledge of implementing analytics platforms such as Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Adobe Analytics, Marketing Automation Analytics, or similar platforms preferred.
- Attention to detail, Service-minded, Intellectual curiosity to innovate solutions and achieve goals with code;
- Passionate about the Digital Worthiness!
We believe that having a team of diverse backgrounds and voices working together will enable us to create innovative products that improve people’s lives and communicate. AT Worthy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification, in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please don’t be shy and contact us.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com